ProPack alterations and additions.

Discussions sur les Polaroid® pack 80 et 100 en passant par les célèbres 100-230-250-350... et les pro 180, 185, 190 et 195, les ProPack, Automatic, ColorPack, The Reporter, Instant 20-30...
cappnormal
P.......

ProPack alterations and additions.

Messagepar cappnormal » jeu. 23 juin 2011 / 00:29 am

Perhaps I'm premature, but I have a couple of questions.
Can you adapt other lenses to this camera-fish eye-wide angle etc?
What cable releases are compatible with this camera?
Thanks

bimo
Polaroid 20x24
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar bimo » jeu. 23 juin 2011 / 09:23 am

Regarding lenses adaptation, it's not meant to, though you can figure something on your own by adding any glass or plastic with tape or anything... But as you don't have any rangefinder and parallax correction in the viewfinder, focusing will get tricky ! :D

I think the cable release is a standard one, to be confirmed by trying one you can borrow in a shop or at a friend. Or to be confirmed here.

cappnormal
P.......

Messagepar cappnormal » ven. 24 juin 2011 / 16:17 pm

Thanks for the info. What if you try different lenses with the back open and focus on a ground glass at the film plane and make notations somehow to duplicate with the film in?

Dêche
Polaroid Encore!

Messagepar Dêche » ven. 24 juin 2011 / 16:49 pm

bimo a écrit :I think the cable release is a standard one, to be confirmed by trying one you can borrow in a shop or at a friend. Or to be confirmed here.

I confirm

bimo
Polaroid 20x24

Messagepar bimo » ven. 24 juin 2011 / 18:46 pm

cappnormal a écrit :Thanks for the info. What if you try different lenses with the back open and focus on a ground glass at the film plane and make notations somehow to duplicate with the film in?

Pretty good idea, harsh work to do, but supposed reliable results after !
You'll have to put the camera on a tripod and measure the focusing distance, and/or use some slaves (I mean friends) to get a good chart for your lenses !

:super:

cappnormal
P.......

Messagepar cappnormal » ven. 24 juin 2011 / 21:22 pm

Yep-sounds like alot of work. My imagination was going overboard. I suppose I should learn the camera first and go from there.
But I think if you mount the lens and turn-focus-so the image gets sharp,you could-hmmmmmm still alot of work.
Thanks for the input. I'm sure I'll have many more questions in the future.

bimo
Polaroid 20x24

Messagepar bimo » sam. 25 juin 2011 / 00:00 am

Well yes, that's a lotta work, but when you fancy crazy stuff like this, you must expect to have to roam a little to get aboard ! :D

It's a wise thing to make pal with your camera first, get familiar to any tricky thing, and then to go beyond it and try new lenses, effects and so on...

There is a trick we have here with the non graduated lenses/cameras, calles the string method. As easy as your abc !

Get the ground glass fit in your camera, tale a friend as a model, get the focus on the ground glass and then attach a string to the camera, reach the focusing point and mark it red (or blue, or black...).
Keep the string attached to your camera, that will be a reminder/marker for further shots with the same lens adaptation you'll do later.

:hehe:

Revenir vers « Polaroid® série pack 80 / 100 »