[TOPIC UNIQUE] Studio Polaroid SP350/SPd360/SP149

Discussions sur les Polaroid® pack 80 et 100 en passant par les célèbres 100-230-250-350... et les pro 180, 185, 190 et 195, les ProPack, Automatic, ColorPack, The Reporter, Instant 20-30...
nonoyesno
P.......

Messagepar nonoyesno » mar. 15 mars 2016 / 10:46 am

Sorry, I didn't knew.

marcolino
P.......

Messagepar marcolino » ven. 16 septembre 2016 / 09:49 am

Hello guys!
I'm new in this forum and I'm quite new to Polaroid world. I've found your topic about Polaroid SPD350/360, and for me is like to found a light in the darkness!!!
I've bought in a vintage market a Polaroid SPD360: I was surprised by the fact that in the printer there was also a LPT port, and I was wondering if it could be connected to a PC, so I bought it anyway, whitout know anything.
Then I found you forum and your project to connect a SPD350... I didn't understood if the 360 could be used...
I've tried to connect only the printer of the 360 system (without connect the camera to the printer) to my old laptop Sony that have a docking station with LPT port. Unzipped "PolaPrint 1.0 for SP149.zip" file founded in the forum and launch the application PolaPrint. The app works and open the image .jpg but when I try to send to print the image, the program says that is "Printer port is not accessible. Change port?". So I've changed also from LPT1 to LPT3 port in the setting menu of the application, but the problem is still the same. I've tried to change also the cable with other but no way. Do you think that the problem is bigger? Or probably is the docking station that cannot do the right LPT port for PolaPrint and need a PCMCIA to LPT adapter?
I've tried also to add the LPT printer manually in the Windows XP control panel, but when the program ask me to load the printer driver, I didn't know where to found it because in the file unzipped there was no drivers, only the application.
Is something in the procedure that I'm missing?
Thank you so much in advance for you reply!
Kind regards.
Marco.

Dancorp
Polaroid Miniportrait
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar Dancorp » ven. 16 septembre 2016 / 18:08 pm

Hi Marco.
I'm also using a docking station to have a LPT port.
Did you switch your SPd360 to PC Mode ? On my SP350, there is a dedicated button to do that.
For more details, you can send a PM to sawomedia
Dancorp - tout objectif flou conduit irrémédiablement à une connerie précise
Découvrez mes hacks pour Instax Wide :
[Multiexposition] [Pose B (English Here)] [Instaduino! Project]
Votre instax Wide est mort? je cherche des pièces, l'enlèvement est gratuit!

marcolino
P.......

Messagepar marcolino » lun. 19 septembre 2016 / 12:34 pm

Hi Dancorp, thank you for your reply!
I didn't know how to switch SPD360 to PC Mode: I've found a the 360 manual pdf, but it's not mentioned PC Mode.
I've tried also to send a PM to sawomedia, but he didn't answer yet.

Dancorp
Polaroid Miniportrait
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar Dancorp » lun. 19 septembre 2016 / 20:51 pm

Sawomedia is also available on Instagram. That's the only person i know who have already print stuff on a SPd360.
Have you already tried to unplug the camera ? It could be the way to switch to PC mode...
Dancorp - tout objectif flou conduit irrémédiablement à une connerie précise
Découvrez mes hacks pour Instax Wide :
[Multiexposition] [Pose B (English Here)] [Instaduino! Project]
Votre instax Wide est mort? je cherche des pièces, l'enlèvement est gratuit!

marcolino
P.......

Messagepar marcolino » mar. 20 septembre 2016 / 18:38 pm

I'll try on Instagram, thank's for the info! Actually I never plug the camera to the printer when I connect to PC, so the printer is only connect with Parallel Cable. Maybe I'll try also to plug the camera to the printer and see what happens...
Anyway thanks again for your support!

Revenir vers « Polaroid® série pack 80 / 100 »