I could use some advice!

Discussions on using Polaroid® 600 Camera: Spirit, Impulse, Supercolor, OneStep, 680 SLR ...
Kedu
P.......

I could use some advice!

Messagepar Kedu » lun. 03 août 2015 / 15:37 pm

Hello guys, I bought some time ago a Polaroid 636 Closeup and a film pack from Impossible Project. On the box of the film is written 600 so it is suitable for my camera.
Yesterday I tryed the cam for the first time... I inserted the pack in the camera but the black "photo" didn't eject.
After this i pulled the black cardboard with my fingers and I tryed to take a photo(in fact 2 photos) and the same happend... The photos didn't come out. I pulled again the photos out with my fingers amd I tryed to take the whole cassete/film pack out but i cant take it out, looks like its stuck.

Please help me sort this out. This camera is suposed to be a present for my girlfriend so i really want to make it work.

Thank you.

ulf
Fuji FP-1
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar ulf » mer. 05 août 2015 / 07:40 am

it looks like a battery problem. but as the film is new, there is probably a problem with the contacts inside the camera. they are either misplaced or rusted. try to have a look inside, and clean the two metal parts that should be in contact with the pack when it's inserted.

b
Mr. CONNER: Wait a second, I was here first.
AL BUNDY: Yeah, yeah, so were the Indians.

A DONNER / ECHANGER:
pièces détachées pour pack 100

Kedu
P.......

Messagepar Kedu » mer. 05 août 2015 / 13:01 pm

Hello, thank you very much!
I was wandering how can I look inside as long as the film pack can not be taken out?

Is there a way to open the camera and see inside? Aparently there are no screws.

Thank you

ulf
Fuji FP-1
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar ulf » mer. 05 août 2015 / 15:08 pm

indeed, quite difficult to open it...

you should take the film out (in a dark place), keep it light tight while you look inside the camera.

then, you can put it back, but the first photo will come out when it's inserted. if you want to avoid that, you can but the dark slide back before inserting it in the camera (everything should be done in the same dark place... or you'll ose the picture anyway).

b
Mr. CONNER: Wait a second, I was here first.
AL BUNDY: Yeah, yeah, so were the Indians.

A DONNER / ECHANGER:
pièces détachées pour pack 100

Kedu
P.......

Messagepar Kedu » mer. 05 août 2015 / 16:48 pm

Thank you, I tryed this but it seems imposible to take out the film. It is completely stuck.

I really dont know what to do.

Mofapilot
Po......

Messagepar Mofapilot » dim. 09 août 2015 / 23:12 pm

So you just learned the lesson, not to force anything on a camera, because cameras are fragile machines even the cheap ones polarf
It's too bad she won't live. Then again who does.

Polaroid 320 with original #265 flash
Polaroid 360 with flashbracket and Soligor 32 DA
Polaroid SX-70 alpha
Polaroid 1000 with matching #2351 flash

Revenir vers « Polaroid® 600 Series »