Polaroid 330!

Discussions on the Polaroid® and Fujifilm instant film: 600 film - SX 70 film - PX 100 and PX 600 - Image/Spectra, Type 100, Type 80, 4x5 Inch, 8x10 Inch, I-Zone, Instax ...
gmariani
P.......

Polaroid 330!

Messagepar gmariani » ven. 08 juin 2012 / 17:58 pm

Hello! My name is Genevieve. I have been interested and involved in alternative photography for a long time, though have never really explored the wonderful world of Polaroid. However, I recently inherited a vintage Polaroid 330 camera. I would love to be able to use it - but I am not certain what kind of film I would use. From what I have seen online, Type 100 seems like it might the one . . . could anyone give me a little more insight, here? It would be much appreciated.

-G

bimo
Polaroid 20x24
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar bimo » ven. 08 juin 2012 / 18:16 pm

Hi Genevieve, and welcome here !

As you saw, a 330 Polaroid camera uses type 100 films.

There is one first thing you should check before buying films and starting shooting: how is the battery compartment?
The shutter and right exposure requires a 3V battery, type CR123 or 2xAA or 2xAAA with a battery holder.

You may ahve to modify the battery compartment as told in this tutorial :
http://en.polaroid-passion.com/forum/vi ... php?t=7466

If you need some help, feel free to post some pictures of the compartment as it is now, some people around here can certainly help you getting the camera working!
:D

Revenir vers « Questions about Polaroid® films »