Polaroid 450, film tested

Submit your items for sale here or ads that you find ... contact is made by PM to finalize the sale. Thank you to specify when the item is sold by editing your post and adding [SOLD] at the end of the title.
photog
Po......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Polaroid 450, film tested

Messagepar photog » mar. 18 novembre 2014 / 04:38 am

Works good. Is in good to fair condition.Viewfinder is clear. It also has a Polaroid flash adapter that allows the use of regular shoe mount flashes. Rollers are clean and free rolling. It has a tripod socket and uses FP-100c size film. I bought a 3volt battery from RS to test it out. A photo from the camera is enclosed. Flash fires also. Flash not included. The 450 is one of Polaroids later and better cameras. With a metal Zeiss finder. Looking for a good home. I just have to many
Polaroids. Cost is 85.00 Will ship for 10.00 to US. I can take credit cards or money orders. I can email photos. Thanks, David C
Own many Polaroid cameras. Pack film, medium format backs, multi shot and ID cameras. Have shot tens of thousands of peel off film. Loved Polaroid.

photog
Po......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Polaroid 450, above item has been SOLD

Messagepar photog » lun. 24 novembre 2014 / 19:35 pm

Polaroid 450, above item has been SOLD
Thanks for the interest.
Later,
David Cornett
Own many Polaroid cameras. Pack film, medium format backs, multi shot and ID cameras. Have shot tens of thousands of peel off film. Loved Polaroid.

Revenir vers « Sales »