Polaroid manipulation

Discussions on the Polaroid® and Fujifilm instant film: 600 film - SX 70 film - PX 100 and PX 600 - Image/Spectra, Type 100, Type 80, 4x5 Inch, 8x10 Inch, I-Zone, Instax ...
Stefi_78
P.......

Polaroid manipulation

Messagepar Stefi_78 » lun. 22 mai 2017 / 15:49 pm

Hi! Sorry for my English...
I've a question about polaroid films. I have a polaroid image camera, and I'd like to try the technique of manipulation.
In the past the best films for this technique were the image/spectra instant films. So, now these films are out of production and they are replaced with the Impossible films. What do you think about the Impossible Films whit this technique? They are good?
Another solution is to buy image/spectra instant films experied, but I don't know if is a good solution or they are dead and not working good?
Can someone help me??

Stefania.

NYCBrian
P.......

Polaroid Instant Film

Messagepar NYCBrian » mar. 03 octobre 2017 / 16:50 pm

Hello. Brian from New York City here. I see a lot of you are unaware, but The Impossible Project is no longer. They are now officially calling themselves Polaroid Originals. They've purchased Polaroid Film Division outright and have new Polaroid film, as well as old, and cameras. They are no longer selling however The Impossible films on the Polaroid website. Hopefully that will change. Check it out. http://www.polaroid.com/

axakadam
Polaroid Swinger
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar axakadam » mar. 03 octobre 2017 / 20:32 pm

Hello My Friend.. in addition to NYCBrian, I would like to tell you that I never heard that image/spectra films are suitable for any manipulation.. 669, yes, SX-7, of course, FP100 models OK for the negatives, Pola 665 & 55 yes for the negatives and some others for the gulps, but image & spectra ? are you sure about it ? Maybe I'm wrong but, please give me some more information..
All the best,
seçkin

Yvanfr76
Pol.....
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar Yvanfr76 » mar. 03 octobre 2017 / 22:56 pm

I've already used the negative from Image IP film. I use 1 Javel dilution for 13 part of water.
Put it in the solution 1minute + 30 seconds + 15 seconds. Brush it carefully between each

http://www.polaroid-passion.com/galerie ... 248&from=m

Revenir vers « Questions about Polaroid® films »