Black and White Film issues

Discussions on the Polaroid® and Fujifilm instant film: 600 film - SX 70 film - PX 100 and PX 600 - Image/Spectra, Type 100, Type 80, 4x5 Inch, 8x10 Inch, I-Zone, Instax ...
vinophotography
P.......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Black and White Film issues

Postby vinophotography » Tue 19 December 2017 / 15:51 pm

I have shot black and white films for the last month on a few different cameras. :lol: :lol: :lol: I've done the SX-70 , 600, and IFilm :D :D . The things I have noticed is that the photos start having issues after some time. I see yellowing of the photo, and spots and other strange blotches. All within a relatively short period of time. :shock: :shock: Is anyone else having issues like this? Do I need to protect the film for more than 5-10 min after I shoot it? Anyone know what could be causing this? Humidity?

Rincevent
Polaroid 180

Postby Rincevent » Tue 19 December 2017 / 16:46 pm

Same for me :-( ... Black is it not black forever and turns sepia/brownish. I never tried the last PO films.
People say that if you keep photos in dry environnement (with silicagel) during a few weeks, chemical become dry and this stop the process ...

vinophotography
P.......

Postby vinophotography » Tue 19 December 2017 / 19:19 pm

Rincevent wrote:Same for me :-( ... Black is it not black forever and turns sepia/brownish. I never tried the last PO films.
People say that if you keep photos in dry environnement (with silicagel) during a few weeks, chemical become dry and this stop the process ...

This is PO black and white film :beurk:

Return to “Questions about Polaroid® films”